~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<
~Subspace Resistance~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The general discussion of the general discussion section

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The general discussion of the general discussion section Empty The general discussion of the general discussion section

Post by Xirae Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:15 am

This is the type of thing to attract posts, so eventually it will be as high as the post right now which is like 112-. Let's talk! Very Happy

Xirae

Back to top Go down

The general discussion of the general discussion section Empty Re: The general discussion of the general discussion section

Post by ~Cosmo~ Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:22 am

I want my Blankie Sad
~Cosmo~
~Cosmo~
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

https://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The general discussion of the general discussion section Empty Re: The general discussion of the general discussion section

Post by Sgt Cortez Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 pm

my blankie!

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:35 pm

We all want our blankies. The blankies of POWER! *echoes*

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk¡вish Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Wut blankies??? geek
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kola Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 am

AKA Spam thread?
Seems like this will be boosting my post count.

No "blankie" for you
Kola
Kola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm

lmao Kola. dont even think about stealing my blankie

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Yes, a spam thread. But who doesn't like a large helping of 100% pure spam. t's healthy for your imagination. Smile

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:41 pm

ops i wrote on da wrong thread lmao.i was saying wat number am i again. i thought dis was 1337

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 pm

This is too much delicious spam. Feed me moar.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:56 pm

lmao does spamming count bc im hungry lol

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Well, not only can we spam but we can also have really random conversations, but spamming tastes better if you ask me.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:39 pm

dats true spaming leads to a gud conversation. talking about taste, any1 likes mustard.<------- eww lol

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk¡вish Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:43 pm

Ewww why you talking about mustard lol.
Now pickles..that's nasty! pale
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 pm

lol dusk.. picklles there ok not dat bad. lol

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk¡вish Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:07 am

Onions=worse
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:13 am

Blargh! onions. =(

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk¡вish Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Finally someone agrees on that!
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:15 pm

lol dusk. onions (hmm) onions by itself its nasty. ur throat starts to burn.lol. but with a burger its ok bc i barely taste it lol.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk¡вish Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:18 pm

With a burger yeah it's okay especially the western bacon from Carls jr!! Twisted Evil
*drools*
The general discussion of the general discussion section Bacon-western-thickburger

Last edited by Dusk¡вish on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:20 pm

carls jr wats dat lol

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:23 pm

ahhhh at first i didnt c da picture.. but when i went back dam dat was big as hell. i thought i was blind for a sec

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk¡вish Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Lol I don't think there's a lot of Carls Jr's where you live Sgt, in the east. I think there called differently and there less popular than in the west.
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh magosh it's a burger!

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:43 pm

lol i hve mchicken in da doller menu lol.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum