~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<
~Subspace Resistance~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The general discussion of the general discussion section

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The general discussion of the general discussion section - Page 2 Empty The general discussion of the general discussion section

Post by Xirae Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the type of thing to attract posts, so eventually it will be as high as the post right now which is like 112-. Let's talk! Very Happy

Xirae

Back to top Go down

The general discussion of the general discussion section - Page 2 Empty Re: The general discussion of the general discussion section

Post by Sgt Cortez Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:43 pm

lol i hve mchicken in da doller menu lol.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

The general discussion of the general discussion section - Page 2 Empty Re: The general discussion of the general discussion section

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:37 am

Ew fast food. I'm one of those healthy people that like hate McDonald's Burger King, etc. with all their healthy hearts. And the dollar menu's low prices are just a way to get you to buy bad food for cheap prices. Atleast don't go there a lot, once in a while is OK. But I really don't like the taste too, so I never go anywhere fast food.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 am

hahaha. yea sometime fast food makes u blah!!!!!!!! but yea i only go there once in a month. i dont go there like everyday dat wud b nasty.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:46 pm

You have earned your health badge Sgt.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:09 pm

alright! Cool at skool ppl said dat i eat healthy. i Always bring my own lunch to skool. if i remember it was banana,yogurt oatmeal, sandwich,snakbars, capris sun lol and hmm there was something else too but dont rmemeber.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 pm

I guess you are pretty healthy besides the Capri Sun. Good job!
I love packing lunches. I express my food taste doing it.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk¡вish Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Sgt Cortez wrote:alright! Cool at skool ppl said dat i eat healthy. i Always bring my own lunch to skool. if i remember it was banana,yogurt oatmeal, sandwich,snakbars, capris sun lol and hmm there was something else too but dont rmemeber.
LOL i really thought you had an unhealthy diet.
Hey Capri Sun isn't that bad, and it's very tasty!
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:12 pm

I don't know, it just has a lot of sugar. Artificial sugar.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 am

lol dusk.its not dat bad xirae lol. its better than soda i think. i try to b healthy Cool . but now im trying to gain weight with healthy food bc anyone can gain weight with junk food. so i try dis out: mornings- orange juice w yolk inside (lol i know wat u think, its pretty gud Razz, if u c rocky he does it too Cool ) and a cereal. 11am - like 2 or 3- hmm maybe some snack bars(if i can find any) i drink milk w nesquick ( i like milk) well not dat much in da afternoon i think i shud add another bowl of cereal. then around 5-8pm i eat dinner (rice w/ somthing( steak, chicken,fish,pork etc lol) then at night just a bowl of cereal.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum