~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<
~Subspace Resistance~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Who Can Find Us A War That's Not Cosmo

+2
Sgt Cortez
Xirae
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

People Who Can Find Us A War That's Not Cosmo - Page 2 Empty People Who Can Find Us A War That's Not Cosmo

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

We need a list yo. And I better be on it yo. My skills of negotiation are un-excelled.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

People Who Can Find Us A War That's Not Cosmo - Page 2 Empty Re: People Who Can Find Us A War That's Not Cosmo

Post by ~Cosmo~ Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 am

N3xU$ wrote:
Xirae wrote:
Dusk¡вish wrote:Gawd i hate Links. T.T
I'm hated in these parts. I must move on to another dimension. O.o (not really) Well, I just have really big problems KOing people because I put them at like 250% dmage and still just keep going until like a dashing-attack or whatever it's called kills them instead of other moves people use to KO normally. Except for that one guy. He just really knew how to DI. I never knew bair was used dor DIing, but now that I think about yeah that's a great idea.

umm weee as you shoud knowm link best ko move is by far his d-air so basically u can kill them at like 80 or 90 damage if u 1. *hit them when they are coming on the ledge(pure anticpation)* *2. do the kiirn combo* 3. *just mindgame them into ur d-air*. also if they are at a very high amount of damage any one of our tilts should kill them(u-tilt recommended) *obviously u also need to learn the garb release d-smahs combo very easily grab, hit them a bunch, release, then d-smash right after u rlease them*. o ya and bombs can kead to d-airs very frequently even if the bomb doesnt hit them due to the fact that the instinct is to roll or sidetep(once again pure anticpation) a lot of links kos are based on anticipation HOLY **** I JUST GAVE AN ENTIRE LESSON ON KOING lol well veil did tell me to take u under my wing to train

1. Hit them with what
2. Too Vague lol
3. And how should we mindgame them <.<
4. Needs better teaching skills {just hit them a bunch lol} Term=Pummel
5. Wrong *** Folder *

~Cosmo~
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

https://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

People Who Can Find Us A War That's Not Cosmo - Page 2 Empty Re: People Who Can Find Us A War That's Not Cosmo

Post by Kola Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Stay on topic?

When are we doing another war anyway? I'm finished with school for a bit so I have alot more time to hang around.
Kola
Kola

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Cosmo~ Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Kola wrote:Stay on topic?

When are we doing another war anyway? I'm finished with school for a bit so I have alot more time to hang around.

We're gonna use this week to recruit and the following to probably have a war
~Cosmo~
~Cosmo~
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

https://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

~Cosmo~ wrote:
N3xU$ wrote:
Xirae wrote:
Dusk¡вish wrote:Gawd i hate Links. T.T
I'm hated in these parts. I must move on to another dimension. O.o (not really) Well, I just have really big problems KOing people because I put them at like 250% dmage and still just keep going until like a dashing-attack or whatever it's called kills them instead of other moves people use to KO normally. Except for that one guy. He just really knew how to DI. I never knew bair was used dor DIing, but now that I think about yeah that's a great idea.

umm weee as you shoud knowm link best ko move is by far his d-air so basically u can kill them at like 80 or 90 damage if u 1. *hit them when they are coming on the ledge(pure anticpation)* *2. do the kiirn combo* 3. *just mindgame them into ur d-air*. also if they are at a very high amount of damage any one of our tilts should kill them(u-tilt recommended) *obviously u also need to learn the garb release d-smahs combo very easily grab, hit them a bunch, release, then d-smash right after u rlease them*. o ya and bombs can kead to d-airs very frequently even if the bomb doesnt hit them due to the fact that the instinct is to roll or sidetep(once again pure anticpation) a lot of links kos are based on anticipation HOLY **** I JUST GAVE AN ENTIRE LESSON ON KOING lol well veil did tell me to take u under my wing to train

1. Hit them with what
2. Too Vague lol
3. And how should we mindgame them <.<
4. Needs better teaching skills {just hit them a bunch lol} Term=Pummel
5. Wrong *** Folder *

I'm scared now. And anyways, I kind of don't want to find wars anymore because I enver know when we want them and when we don't, so yeah.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2