~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<
~Subspace Resistance~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Solution to Wi-fail, Better Connection speed!

5 posters

Go down

The Solution to Wi-fail, Better Connection speed! Empty The Solution to Wi-fail, Better Connection speed!

Post by ~Cosmo~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 am

K first of all, this is not a joke, several of my friends have done this and it's liek we'rep laying offlibne o.o.

1st: At your wii menu, go to the circle near the bottom with wii on it.

2nd: Go to wii settings, and scroll over to internet.

3rd: Go to the conenction you use and click chnage settings.

4th: Here's where things get complicated. Scroll over until you see "Auto-Obtain Dns", click no and then advanced settings. Now, Change your Primary Dns to "208.67.222.222". Change your Secondary Dns to "208.67.220.220". After Which, save it and test your connection.

5th: Enjoy your Offline wi-fail *Connection may vary with region and location so make sure that your opponent has made these changes.

Now go kick azz :p
~Cosmo~
~Cosmo~
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

https://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Solution to Wi-fail, Better Connection speed! Empty Re: The Solution to Wi-fail, Better Connection speed!

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:20 pm

I guess my connection is pretty good, but sometimes it occasionally messes up and either doesn't work (second time's the charm) or it says that everyone is offline when they are not (second time's mostly the charm, third otherwise), but I guess I could try this. Does it work for you? We have nearby states so maybe if it works well with you it could work about the same for me.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

The Solution to Wi-fail, Better Connection speed! Empty Re: The Solution to Wi-fail, Better Connection speed!

Post by TechnoSparkX Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:23 pm

wow ill try this if my conection gets bad

TechnoSparkX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:27 pm

so maybe if i try this, i could finally brawl Artimis. also i can play CoD with Sparx

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:58 pm

i did everything u wrote up there. Maybe on my first try i did Auto obtain ip address instead of Dns. Dam im so blind. Ill hve to check wat da problem is and c if it matches on.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Now that I had a bad lag experience I shall try to use this.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 pm

This is not working for me at all. Should I just undo it?

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:28 pm

i found da problem y it was lagging when i was brawling with veil,sparx and xirae. it was bc i was downloading something dat it made it lag but when i finishd downloading, i still had some lag with baby yoshi and with veil. any advice wats wrong?

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 am

Sgt Cortez wrote:i found da problem y it was lagging when i was brawling with veil,sparx and xirae. it was bc i was downloading something dat it made it lag but when i finishd downloading, i still had some lag with baby yoshi and with veil. any advice wats wrong?
Our locations must be at a bad position for this thing because the thing does vary from location to location. Although I would think I have it good since Veil lives in Michigan and I am fairly close to Michigan. Should I have not said that? Will the stalkers get me now? Oh no!!!!!  Exclamation

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 pm

lmao! better watch out now,Xirae.lol. affraid You also revealed Veil's location.lol affraid but yea i c now dats wat veil meant by varies from location. But i wud like to try again im not dat far from michigan just by 836 miles and 13 hours with 44 mins plus traffic lol. nah jk. i just want to hve gud conection with u guys.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:33 pm

PrinceFlarema from FC said that a state isn't enough for the furries/stalkers to get us, although I do know Veil's city. Does that maker me a stalker then? Weird.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Stalker!!!! jk unless he didnt tell u his city Shocked

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:59 pm

No, I just saw it on a site that let's you see their city if they want the site to. I only gave them my state. I shall not say the site in case a stalker has seen this.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 pm

lol true true. Razz. be wary wary qwuiet... silent so back to wi-fail connection or soemthing like dat lol. Xirae did u try it out?

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Yeah, I did try it out but that's when the real wii-fail happened.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:22 pm

lol wat happen and wat do u mean da wi fail really hapen. lol

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Cosmo~ Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:36 am

Sgt Cortez wrote:lol wat happen and wat do u mean da wi fail really hapen. lol
Neutral I'm being stalked pale ?
~Cosmo~
~Cosmo~
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

https://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:57 pm

lmao be carefull. Very Happy

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by iTapB Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 pm

It works since me and veil tested it out .

iTapB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:33 pm

sucks man i want to get a gud connection Crying or Very sad

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Ohioans like me do not get the good of this set-up.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:39 am

but dont we have gud connection im from NJ

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 pm

I don't use it though and I already have amazing connection so yeah. Our connection places first.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 pm

ahh so u didnt have it when we were brawling...nice

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum