~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<
~Subspace Resistance~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indescisive much?

3 posters

Go down

Indescisive much? Empty Indescisive much?

Post by Dusk¡вish Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 pm

I hate change and being changed into mod, member, guest & back and forth is really annoying. I thought we had settled this already, I don't understand why ava keeps changing members and mods back & forth. Do we need another owner to BABY sit? Hopefully not. I'm not criticizing Veil, but please do pick owners that actually Know What They're Doing. The reason why I'm posting this is so that the mods that are picked don't be changed on CERTAIN Preferences. -.- Unless of course they break a rule or something.
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Indescisive much? Empty Re: Indescisive much?

Post by Xirae Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:35 am

I know what I do when I'm on my owner computer, but I have yet to face a rule-breaker. My sister once got on, but I promise that won't happen again.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk¡вish Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Oh yeah i forgot you are an owner too. Very Happy
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Cosmo~ Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 am

Dusk¡вish wrote:I hate change and being changed into mod, member, guest & back and forth is really annoying. I thought we had settled this already, I don't understand why ava keeps changing members and mods back & forth. Do we need another owner to BABY sit? Hopefully not. I'm not criticizing Veil, but please do pick owners that actually Know What They're Doing. The reason why I'm posting this is so that the mods that are picked don't be changed on CERTAIN Preferences. -.- Unless of course they break a rule or something.
Granted, I'll fix dis even if i have to stretch every brain muscle *2 Smile* I have
~Cosmo~
~Cosmo~
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

https://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk¡вish Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Lol Veil
Sorry for the trouble >.<
Dusk¡вish
Dusk¡вish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum