~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Subspace Resistance~
Hi! Welcome to the home of the Subspace Resistance Brawl Clan, if you are not yet a member you are free to register, and if you are a member, then Stop wasting time and Log In <.<
~Subspace Resistance~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSBB Clan War: {~SR~} vs TF (The Forgotten)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SSBB Clan War: {~SR~} vs TF (The Forgotten) - Page 2 Empty SSBB Clan War: {~SR~} vs TF (The Forgotten)

Post by ~Cosmo~ Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Like the sun is destined to rise and set, we were soon getting a clan war :p.
I'm gonna go ahead and get this over with.

Time and Date:
November 25th (Wednesday)
7:30 Eastern (Possibly Earlier/ Later)

Rules:
3 stock per member
No Items
Best of 1 Match (There's a reason for this)
8:00 min time Limit....

Clanwar Format: Normally We'd do Elimination or Points but I thnik we should mix it up this time Wink

Crew Battle
A crew battle is another form of a tournament. It consists of 2 teams, or crews. Each team starts out with a total stock count, which is usually a large number such as 20 stock. These stocks are then divided out among each member as the leader sees fit. Though usually it's an even distribution (in a 20 stock battle with 4 members per crew, each member would receive 5 stock), the crew leader can redistribute the stock as s/he sees fit. For example, Player A and B may have 5 stock, but Player C has 6 stock and Player D has 4 stock.
Once the stock distribution and lineup have been determined, the crew battle officially begins. The first players in each crew's lineup then fight in a 1-on-1 match with their specific amount of stock. If, due to an uneven stock distribution, one player is supposed to have more stock than another, the player who is supposed to have less stock must SD at the beginning of the match in order to achieve required stock (i.e., if Player A is only supposed to have 4 stock and Player B should have 5, then Player A must SD once at the beginning of the match).

Once one player loses all of his stock, the next player in that crew's lineup comes next. The player who won the previous match then SD's to make the number of stocks he has now the same as it was at the end of the last battle, and the next round begins. This continues until one crew runs completely out of stocks, in which case the other crew is the victor.

Summary: Every Player gets stocks, once they run out the next player will take their place. Whoever won the match will play the next with the number of stocks they had left from the last. The Goal is to defeat the other Crew First.

Roster:
1. ~Veil~

I'll update this later.

Last edited by ~Veil~ on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Cosmo~
~Cosmo~
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

https://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SSBB Clan War: {~SR~} vs TF (The Forgotten) - Page 2 Empty Re: SSBB Clan War: {~SR~} vs TF (The Forgotten)

Post by Xirae Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:37 pm

And I am now fast so they have something to beware.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

SSBB Clan War: {~SR~} vs TF (The Forgotten) - Page 2 Empty Re: SSBB Clan War: {~SR~} vs TF (The Forgotten)

Post by Kola Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:20 am

Sgt Cortez wrote:lol sucks huh. but dat will give us time to practice

THIS x10!

After the war today make sure everyone is well prepared. Losing isn't fun, but you have to learn from it.
Kola
Kola

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:42 am

Kola wrote:
Sgt Cortez wrote:lol sucks huh. but dat will give us time to practice

THIS x10!

After the war today make sure everyone is well prepared. Losing isn't fun, but you have to learn from it.
Just like I am learning from losing more than last ladder. ='(
I haven't crossed the bridge of pain yet. But I have mediocre speed. Once I take my speed to the next level things will get crazy. =D

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 pm

u got dat right xirae. Kola i want rematch i cant lose to ur marth. i can beat him with my awsome dk.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:57 pm

I want Kola to see my speed.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:42 pm

yea practice with him. more exp points. i lvl up to lvl 2! ya

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:42 pm

My speed has been combined with a supply of projectiles. Could Link get any better? Yes he could, because there are now smashes. OMG!

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 pm

lol xirae. xirae just lvl up....omg he is evolving lol

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Sgt Cortez wrote:lol xirae. xirae just lvl up....omg he is evolving lol
Evolving into something more than Speed Racer. Something more... oh what the heck nobody is better than Speed Racer and I shall not surpass his greatness. But I'll sttill kick TF's butt once they have the guts to war us.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:42 pm

sonic vs speed racer? do u think speed racer wud run him over or sonic will burn him out? i think already post dis but i got u a training method, lets c if it works.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:17 am

Sgt Cortez wrote:sonic vs speed racer? do u think speed racer wud run him over or sonic will burn him out? i think already post dis but i got u a training method, lets c if it works.
I really like you training method. It really helps with speed. I need to do that for your Link too. But my dodging isn't the best.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:17 pm

dats y im here. remember when i was pit. well ur objective is to beat me in less than 8 minutes.but im trying to do something else. but for now yea beat me in less than 8 min.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:38 am

With spacing maybe I can beat you in less than 8 minutes. Maybe with spacing...

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:21 am

lol spacing i reallly got to find wat dat word means.

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:45 pm

LOL no one knows what spacing is.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:12 pm

nope. its da samething with da cookie lol

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:59 pm

That cookie shall be found out, and then I shall obtain the challenge you took from me. T-T

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt Cortez Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 am

lol again u took to long and u were there Crying or Very sad -cries-

Sgt Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Xirae Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I think we should maybe re-challenge these guys because we never got the chance to war them.

Xirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2